HIKS provides a wide range of dispute settlement services. Such activities imply protection of clients’ interests in general and specialized courts.
- consulting, preparing statements, complaints, procedural and other documents;
- provision of legal support to legal entities and individuals, evaluation of risks and potential consequences of actions in each specific situation;
- representation in national courts of all instances;
- representation in foreign courts, international commercial arbitration courts, investment arbitration courts;
- representation before the European Court of Human Rights;
- representation in bankruptcy cases;
- representation in implementation of court rulings, including acknowledgement and implementation of rulings of a foreign court and arbitration awards;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes and mediation.