Lawyers of our Company will help you achieve your objectives by building stable and efficient relationships with representatives of public agencies, as well as public councils at ministries.
We are prepared to identify your needs in legislative amendments and promote a common position through well-grounded and reasonable lobbying. We provide timely updates on legislative changes and:
- establish working relationships and develop strategies of interaction with local self-government bodies, public agencies, and non-governmental agencies;
- define key issues requiring legislative amendments;
provide feedback and expert opinions;
- help submit draft laws for consideration;
- arrange lobbying for or against legislative and/or administrative regulations;
- organize general representation of interests before public authorities